Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Love Lucy

You all know Lucy from Charm About You, right?  She is a gorgeous blonde bombshell from the UK, with a cheeky sense of humour and a zest for fun who has made Blogland that much better since her arrival on the scene.  She also happens to be extremely generous and kind.  You see, yesterday Ms Lucy surprised me with not one but TWO little gifts - one in my email and one in the mail.  Yes, actual goodies!  And look at how lovely they are.


When Lucy first made a batch of these zippered pouches I fell in love - so she got busy sewing and sent me one.  How awesome is that?!  I love it even more in real life!  She even included a few little British lollies (sorry, sweets) for me to try.  Yum!  And, because I kindly requested her not to send any body parts when she first asked for my mailing address, she even found a soft and squishy dismemebered finger.  What a crack up!  I'm still giggling.  :)

The second present I received was this lovely award which made me feel all warm and gooey inside.


To fulfil my obligations I must share a few little tid-bits about myself.  So here are 7 fun facts about moi.

1.  I hate the smell of lavendar.  I often wonder if I'm the only person in the world who feels this way.

2.  I love spending time on, in or near the water - swimming, diving, sailing etc etc.  I find it revitalises me no end and I always feel happier afterwards.

3.  I have a dream to cycle across Vietnam.  I don't exactly know why but it is something I've always wanted to do.

4.  I do not understand the Justin Bieber phenomenon.

5.  I still don't know what I want to do when I "grow up" and I envy those that have always known and are living their dream.

6.  I am addicted to Diet Coke (but, like Lucy, I have no fillings).

7.  I was a vegetarian for one year (to the day) when I was 16/17... but I love meat too much to give it up for good.

So there you have it.  Now you know a little bit more about me (more than you wanted to know?).  Thanks again to the lovely Lucy for the gorgeous zippered pouch, yummy lollies and thoughtful award.  Mwah!  x

E.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Erin!! So glad you like them! Vimto was created in Manchester, it's a cordial drink but it's a bit big to post!! I love the seven facts and I don't get Beiber either (think I'm too old!). Let's never 'grow up'!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome gift! Lucy is just so cool, isn't she? I'm not a fan of the Beib, either. I just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your parcel and your seven facts! I barely know who J. Bieber is (he's the one with the hair, right?!) - he's completely passed me by and I'm not sad about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I agree re: Lavender. It reminds me of toilet.

    4. Ditto. And add Kim Kardashian to that item too.

    ReplyDelete