This post is part of Donktober 2012. For more information please see here.
I know I might be slightly biased but Donktober has been an absolute blast and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has enjoyed seeing the variety of donkey projects popping up all over the Blog-o-sphere. Therefore I am now stoked to announce that the fabulous linky party is OPEN!
Of course, I can't enter but here is a little mosaic of some of the projects I have finished.
Clockwise from top left:
If those projects aren't inspiring enough then what about the donktabulous prizes up for offer?! Winners of said goodies will be picked by my good friend, Mr Random.org.
Before we get to the prizes, though, I'd like to mention a few linky party rules.
1) You may enter as many times as you like, with one link per unique project
2) You must link to a specific blog post, not your blog home page
3) The item must be donkey related by including a donkey shape, motif, print etc etc. It is Donktober, afterall. Click here for project ideas.
4) The item must be handmade by you, within the last 12 months, and completely finished.
5) Your linked up blog post must make reference to Donktober with a link back to this blog. Feel free to grab the button from my sidebar.
... and, lastly, though this is not a requirement but more of a request, please take the time to check out the other links to share the donkey love.
Ok, enough about business, time for the fun stuff. That's right, what are the prizes, you ask? Well...
Tammy of Marmalade Fabrics has kindly donated a $20 gift certificate. Tammy has such a beautiful online store - you'll spend hours drooling over all the gorgeous collections. Well, I know I did!
A $25 gift voucher is also up for grabs from Kelly of Fabrics You Love on etsy. If you haven't come across this online shop before then I definitely suggest you check it out - her prices are amazing!
Lastly, but definitely not least, Delta Patchwork has generously offered a FQ bundle from the P&B Textiles Suede Midtones collection (that's 14 fat quarters!) AND a $50 gift certificate to their store.
|P&B Textiles Suede Midtones collection, FQ bundle|
Thanks ladies for donating such fantastic prizes!
Now you know all about the donktabulous prizes I know you'll be itching to get involved so here's your chance.