Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The News You've All Been Waiting For

Ok, maybe you haven't been waiting for this news... but I certainly have.

*** insert drumroll here ***

BRUTUS IS HOME!  Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!  I am super dooper excited and have already had a play or three AND I am glad to report that he is feeling happy, healthy and ready to help me tackle all my crazy WIPs.  Oh, Brutus, I love you so.

Thankfully he came home when he did as a few weeks ago I agreed to write a host post for this Friday's Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday.  Ahh!  As if the pressure wasn't already great enough, now I am a whole week behind.  Double ahh!   So, needless to say, I imagine some insane sewing time ahead and some very late nights (though not tonight as I start work at 6:30 tomorrow morning... which is unheard of in the Life of Erin).  Wish me luck!

In the meantime, please feel free to drool over this adorable little man, Mr M, and the delightful (if I do so say myself) little tie onesie he wore as guest at his first ever wedding a few weeks ago.  Soooo cute!  I'm definitely a lucky girl to be surrounded by so many gorgeous friends and their wonderful children.


E.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are back in action!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Brutus is back after his spell in hospital - hope he's fully prepared for the onslaught?! Cute baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurray for Brutus, hope you both learnt your lessons and he doesn't cause anymore pain!! Play nice and sew on :)
    That onesie is adorable!! gorgeous baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now, play nice with Brutus ;-) (oh, Lucy wrote that already) Have fun sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew hew! Go Brutus, Go Brutus, Go Brutus! I hope you can hear that all the way on the other side of the world. You go...go....go..... (that is an echo)

    ReplyDelete