Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Triple-Zip Pouch Swap

The lovely and talented Stephanie from Quarter Incher is hosting a Triple-Zip Pouch Swap and I've just jumped on board.  Are you playing along too?

For my secret partner's benefit, here is my mosaic.

MOSAIC - Triple Zip Pouch Swap 2013

I've included a variety of makes, not just zip pouches, to showcase my preferences in design, style and colour combinations.  I love brights and moderns, geometric prints and solids.  Please, dear partner, no batiks or reproduction fabric.

I hope that is enough to get the wheels turning.  I can't wait to see what lovely pouch I receive.

If you'd like to join in the fun - sign ups close this Saturday so be quick! After that we'll all be assigned our partners and the stalking can begin.  Fun!!

E.

6 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to make one of these since they popped up everywhere during the sew along, so I've just signed up. Glad you posted this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love your mosaic! So much pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO much goodness in that mosaic! So glad you are enjoying the triple-zip!

    ReplyDelete