In the spirit of the SBMU here are a few little tidbits about me -
- I am 29yrs old and live in Perth, Western Australia.
- Though I have been sewing on-and-off most of my life I am definitely new to quilting. The whole idea scares and excites me at the same time.
- My favourite colour is purple (if you hadn't already guessed).
- If I could travel anywhere in the world it would be to Japan - the culture, language, history etc etc fascinate me. It's on the list (along with many others)!
- Along with crafting, I love to read - anything except fantasy and science fiction. I received a Kindle for Christmas and can literally
wastespend hours curled up in bed with a good book.
- Though I have no children of my own I love kids and am lucky enough to be surrounded by many gorgeous little creatures... who inspire me endlessly.