Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm Paying It Forward. Play Along with Me.




Last night I came across this lovely idea over at Just Sew Blossom and I immediately thought I would jump on board.  So, if you too are interested in giving a little back to the quilting community and/or receiving a little handmade pressie from moi, then please read on.


Rules (sorry, but it must be done) -

1.  I will make a little something for the first 3 people (or one or two... if that is all that love me) that comment on this post.  It will be a surprise and may arrive at any time in the next 365 days (yes, a year).

2.  To sign up to receive a gift from me you must play along too.  Share the giving love on your blog by promising to send a handmade goodie to the first three people that comment on your blog post.

3.  You must have a blog.  Sorry my darling non-blogland friends.

4. After commenting on my post, you have to post this (or similar) on your blog to spread the love.


So who's in?  I promise to make something pretty.  I also promise not to drink wine while making your gift.  Scout's honour.  ;)

For those on Flickr there is also a new group dedicated to this little game.  Click here to join (or for a stickybeak.  I won't tell).

E.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, a sort of "swap" with a deadline of a year? I can get on board with that! :) And I think drinking wine while making something could certainly result in a wildly creative project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes! How did I miss this post? Oh, two sick girls with fevers. :( No blogging OR sewing for me for a bit. Thank goodness I saw it now...count me in I love Paying it Forward!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea!! I am going to do it too!!
    Its fun making things for other people!!

    ReplyDelete